Occupational Medicine Bucks County, PA
Patient Care Now offers walk-in urgent care, along with a spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe. From physicals with all the documentation you need, to treatment for work-related injuries, Patient Care Now has the employment healthcare services you need, when you need them – and at a cost that is affordable.
Occupational Medicine Services
- Employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Pre-placement testing
- Department of Transportation (DOT) services
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Post-employment offer testing
Workers’ Compensation Services
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Timely, comprehensive work status reports
- Concise exam notes and prompt credible reports after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
Why come to an urgent care facility for occupational medicine or workers’ comp services? Because it’s fast and convenient. We’re open until 8 pm during the week and from 8 am – 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. That means you don’t have to take time out of your workday to get your physical or screening.
Ensure A Healthy Workplace, Contact Us Today!
For comprehensive occupational medicine services in Bucks County, come to Patient Care Now Urgent Care in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania. We’re open 365 days a year. You can walk in at any time, and you can save time by checking in online. For questions about our services, call (267) 202-6433 and we’ll be glad to help.