Occupational Medicine Bucks County, PA
Patient Care Now offers walk-in urgent care, along with a spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe. From physicals with all the documentation you need, to treatment for work-related injuries, Patient Care Now has the employment healthcare services you need, when you need them – and at a cost that is affordable.
Occupational medicine services we offer include:
- Employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Pre-placement testing
- Department of Transportation (DOT) services
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Post-employment offer testing
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Timely, comprehensive work status reports
- Concise exam notes and prompt credible reports after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
Why come to an urgent care facility for occupational medicine or workers’ comp services? Because it’s fast and convenient. We’re open until 8 pm during the week and from 8 am – 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. That means you don’t have to take time out of your workday to get your physical or screening.
For comprehensive occupational medicine services in Bucks County, come to Patient Care Now Urgent Care in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania. We’re open 365 days a year. You can walk in at any time, and you can save time by checking in online. For questions about our services, call (267) 202-6433 and we’ll be glad to help.