Why Choose Us?
Patient Care Now offers premium urgent care services in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We want to be your choice for immediate health care needs, as well as physicals and occupational medicine services that are available when you need them. Experience is what sets us apart.
- Accessibility. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Appointments are not necessary and X-rays are available on-site.
- Onsite expertise. We are staffed with experienced, board-certified emergency medicine physicians who are highly trained to provide for your medical needs.
- We provide a wider range of services than other urgent care centers. We are experienced in treating many illnesses and injuries that have traditionally been treated only in emergency rooms.
- Adults and children of all ages are welcome. We treat all medical conditions that require prompt care but are not life-threatening.
- Prompt attention. Our goal is to see every patient as soon as they arrive. Every effort will be made to minimize delays to provide you needed treatment within minutes of your arrival.
- Affordability. Co-pays for an urgent care visit are typically less than half the amount of an ER visit co-pay. For patients with high deductible insurance plans, the entire cost of a visit to Patient Care Now Urgent Care is usually less than just the co-pay for an ER visit. At the time of care, you will be informed if your insurance does not cover any of our services and provided with our fee schedule so there are no surprises.
Call Patient Care Now Urgent Care of Fairless Hills at (267) 202-6433. You may check in online before your visit for even faster service.