Amid the COVID-19 global pandemic, many people are concerned about encountering delays in receiving treatment, especially for acute conditions that are time-dependent.
At Patient Care Now Urgent Care, your health will always be our top priority, regardless of the season. We remain your go-to place for a wide range of pressing medical needs whatever the time or day of the week. Perhaps, the only thing that has changed is that we have now even more stringent measures that safeguard the safety of everyone—patients, providers, and staff.
Visiting Us During the COVID-19 Pandemic
At Patient Care Now Urgent Care, we now have one of our clinical staff, in PPE (personal protective equipment), to meet our patients at the door. That person will give each of our patients a mask, inquire about the reason for the visit, and take vital signs.
Our facility strictly adheres to all health and safety standards at all times: observing social distancing; promoting the wearing of masks, gloves, and other PPEs; and implementing upgraded sanitizing of all hard surfaces within the center. Temperature and symptom checks are performed not only on all of our patients but also on all of our providers and support staff entering the facility.
While we always encourage walk-ins, patients who suspect they have—or have been exposed to—COVID-19 should call first for instructions regarding their symptoms and testing. Like most medical facilities, we provide phone and telehealth appointments to reduce the number of on-site visits.
On-Site COVID-19 Testing
At Patient Care Now Urgent Care, we deliver triage, and testing and treatment for COVID-19. These services are rendered safely, with strict attention to the guidelines from public health agencies.
You may receive on-site testing for COVID-19, if you are in the following circumstances or conditions:
- Acute COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, chills, body aches, shortness of breath and more
- Need for medical clearance for return to work, school, or other activities
- Need for clearance for surgery, medical procedures, and dental treatments
- Recent exposure to the coronavirus
Pennsylvania Department of Health COVID-19 Safety Recommendations
We highly encourage all of our patients to exercise extra due diligence to protect themselves and those around them. It proves prudent to abide by the safety recommendations from public health agencies, such as the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Wear a mask, whenever you leave home or have people who do not live with you.
- Avoid close contact especially with those you don’t live with: maintain six-feet distance between you and the next person and stay away from crowded places and gatherings.
- Download the COVID Alert PA mobile app to receive alerts if you’ve been in contact with someone who has tested positive, and to alert others if you test positive.
- Use a tissue to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. If you have no tissue, . cough or sneeze into your elbow—not your hands.
- Wash your hands as often as possible, for at least 20 seconds. Have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer handy; this is a good alternative when soap and water are not available.
- Always sanitize high-touch surfaces, including countertops, light switches, mobile phones, remotes, and other items that get frequently touched.
- If you are sick— even if your symptoms are mild — stay home, until the symptoms subside and you feel better.
Top-Notch Urgent Care Services in Fairless Hills, PA
At Patient Care Now Urgent Care, we consistently strive to provide superior medical care whenever you need it—even during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
So, never postpone your pressing medical needs, but instead, walk in or call us at (267) 202-6433. We are open seven days a week, and we have board-certified physicians on standby anytime. We look forward to serving you and your loved ones!